kent!!!!! ANYONE! (CGI)I need help

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Drumin_Phreak
-

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 6:18 am    Post subject: kent!!!!! ANYONE! (CGI)I need help Reply with quote

Kent i need help i am tring to set up a class website for my teacher she wants to beable to have her students to be able to submit thier files online. I ,being the nice guy i am, vowled to take on such a task. I have been wandering how to do CGI for a while now I downloaded Abyss x1. Anyways, i am at your mercy i am willing to go the distance to learn CGI, i have never had anyone to show me anything, so i am begging you to help me! Just give me some since of direction in the right path please! well i am sorry for taking up your time i will be going now thank you again!

I dunno why i chose to write to you i read alot of your posts and they seem like you realy know what you are doing! I have tried CGI's countless of times and i have never had one to turn out right not even a lil one. So you see i am in some dire need of help
[/size][/b]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey my bud,
Your account has been setup on my server
you can access it by this url. http://16.sytes.net/drumin_phreak
check your email for the username and password.
Drumin_Phreak
-

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 10:15 pm    Post subject: thanks! Reply with quote

Kent,
Thanks, i realy like the fact that my web sever is an indevidual that i can communicate with on one on one bassis, however could you help me? i need to set up a form where people can do mutiple uploads, also i was looking at your php resource site, witch by the way is KICK ASS, and i seen an uploader i think i might be interested in. if you could just email me and tell me how to contact you in "real time" chatting or other means and mybe you could help me i hate to bother you if you can't do it or whatever just tell me i'll understand. i just realy want to learn php and cgi so bad i can taste it. web design is my futur job, i know the html but that isn't any good anymore times are changing and i wanna be one of the people on top!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have icq , give me your icq # and I will contact you soon.
P.S I have not enabled a cgi-bin for your account yet so the files you have uploaded will not work in their current directories... I do have php enabled for the entire server so you would be better off using php scripts instead of cgi. (php is faster anyways) by the way most websites are geared by php anymore .. (cgi is sorta dying due to the fact that php is so much more managable)

kent. http://menaceproductions.net
kent.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I finally set-up cgi access inside your account,
you can access the program you uploaded into your account
by this url, I have not changed the login credentials at all they are the same as you uploaded them.

http://16.sytes.net/drumin_phreak/cgi-bin/
Drumin_Phreak
-

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kent, thank you so much!!!!!!!! I realy do apreciate it i do have one question though how do i set up user names and pass words!? my icq# is 28118353 i rarly get on but i can start doing so once again thanks! net question is php nuke know anything about it?
[b]
[/b]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> PHP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: