spending time

View previous topic :: View next topic  
no one

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 12:39 am    Post subject: spending time Reply with quote

i still think u spending to mutch time on others peoples problems. im not an idiot, its every persons right to say what they think. you must be to smart 8O for this and have to much time or something :D
Bluedog
-

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

umm

Aprelium offers great support for all of their users, and its for free and we all really appreciate it. Also, some users such as myself, vbgunz and !keys spend some time here to help others in need :D
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
tdkyo
-

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If vbgunz and !keys weren't here, I would have choosen the world of apache and the hardship of it.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Bluedog
-

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

exactly my point :D
vbgunz
-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2003 8:19 am    Post subject: recognition, help, thanks, community Reply with quote

Thanks for the big-up fellas :) It was this post that made me join as a member starting today :) Though I made many post as a guest it was hard to keep track in helping others but hopefully that'll be the case no longer :)

I agree, I am no idiot but when faced with difficulty it feels so good (can almost get your pants wet) to solve it all on your own with your mouth shut and fingers crossed rather than typing ???

Anyway I love Abyss, very first server I ever tried and though I had a few minor altercations at first she is no doubt good :) See ya around :)
Bluedog
-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2003 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe, I like the way you put that :D
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: