uploading

View previous topic :: View next topic  
maverickcpr
-

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 11:26 pm    Post subject: uploading Reply with quote

8)
Can anbody help me i am new to cgi scritps and and aprelium server
and do not know how to set up my ftp site for uploading any info would be appreciated thanx
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 1:01 am    Post subject: Re: uploading Reply with quote

maverickcpr wrote:
8)
Can anbody help me i am new to cgi scritps and and aprelium server
and do not know how to set up my ftp site for uploading any info would be appreciated thanx

You don't really need an FTP server. You can copy the files using the Windows Explorer and drag and drop files to htdocs/ or cgi-bin/ for example.
maverickcpr
-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 6:58 pm    Post subject: uploading Reply with quote

Thanx for your reply could you please explain what you mean as i am confused i would like people to upload to my site if possible and as i explained am new to the program thanx
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 9:15 pm    Post subject: Re: uploading Reply with quote

maverickcpr wrote:
Thanx for your reply could you please explain what you mean as i am confused i would like people to upload to my site if possible and as i explained am new to the program thanx

If you're new, it is a good practice to start by reading "Getting Started" chapter in the User's Guide of Abyss Web Server. Search also the forum for topics that are about file uploading.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> FastCGI/CGI All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: