Register_Globals = On : Safe? Yes or No?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
vbgunz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 11:13 pm    Post subject: Register_Globals = On : Safe? Yes or No? Reply with quote

Quote:
The operation you described is not dangerous for Abyss Web Server. The security risk PHP guys talk about concerns ONLY Apache.
Abyss Web Server uses a very secure method to call CGI scripts. This method addresses the security issues which can arise with Apache when running scripts.

Aprelium it is 5:09PM January 19 2003 and I am really curious if this statement you made still stands true? If I simply turn on this feature all of my scripts will run error free (though they pop up errors now, its nothing serious).

Thanks for the info :)
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 12:46 am    Post subject: Re: Register_Globals = On : Safe? Yes or No? Reply with quote

vbgunz wrote:

Aprelium it is 5:09PM January 19 2003 and I am really curious if this statement you made still stands true? If I simply turn on this feature all of my scripts will run error free (though they pop up errors now, its nothing serious).

What we said was about cgi_redirect in php.ini and REDIRECT_STATUS. You can still refer to the PHP documentation about PHP security issues.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> PHP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: