console server configuration advanced

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gray
-

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 10:59 am    Post subject: console server configuration advanced Reply with quote

When accessing the console form a remote pc on my home network, my server pc was shutting down and restarting, I`ve managed to cure this by re-installing my network hardware, but now when I access the server configuration advanced tab, I find that most of the pages don`t load properly i.e. they take a long time to load and if they eventually do display, then only part of the page shows, so I am unable to change any of the configuration.
Everything works fime from the server pc itself, but the problem exists with any other pc connected to my network.
Does anyone have any clues as to what might be causing this ?
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Glitch2082
-

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds just like slow response time and you time out occasionaly half way through loading.
}
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
gray
-

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for that Glitch2082, but why would the server be slow to serve up certain console pages ?
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number
gray
-

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I`ve updated to version 2.0.0.20 and everything is working fine now :-)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: