Holy shit! What the f-word is this?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Off Topic Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cmxflash
-

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 1:34 pm    Post subject: Holy shit! What the f-word is this? Reply with quote

Okay, either abyss screwed up, or my server is really popular...

Another reason to change to -cannotsaythenameofthiswebserver-.
And how the hell can the uptime be 20 days? I restarted the server yesterday.

Back to top View user's profile Send private message
k1ll3rdr4g0n
-

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW, thats fen amazing. Im suprised that transfered data hasnt sliped into scientifitic notation. Maybe its getting the uptime from the the time the computer has been on. OH I see your hosting warez, someone might have brute forced their way into it. Check logs for IPs that arnt supposed to be there....(or at least you have a folder called warez =P)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stop referencing Apache, or even implying switching to it. Abyss can do everything, except virtual hosting (let's face it, not many people would buy the pro version for "fine bandwidth controls"), for free.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
cmxflash
-

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

k1ll3rdr4g0n wrote:
WOW, thats fen amazing. Im suprised that transfered data hasnt sliped into scientifitic notation. Maybe its getting the uptime from the the time the computer has been on. OH I see your hosting warez, someone might have brute forced their way into it. Check logs for IPs that arnt supposed to be there....(or at least you have a folder called warez =P)

I found nothing wierd in the log. Also, i said i restarted the server, and the server is the hardware.

Server = hardware
Webserver = software

So the server (hardware) now has a uptime of about 2 days.
k1ll3rdr4g0n
-

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

glyde51 wrote:
Stop referencing Apache, or even implying switching to it. Abyss can do everything, except virtual hosting (let's face it, not many people would buy the pro version for "fine bandwidth controls"), for free.

Thats an intresting acquisition...seeing as he didnt mention Apache anywhere...and Abyss can do everything Apache can? Woha -backs away- I aint going to touch that one with a 6 foot pole. :(

Oh and clam down man, don't start screaming at people who would reccommend a program over something else. Ill put it to you this way, say you made a Web server thats like Abyss. And users were mentioning Apache, so users go and download Apache. Maybe 1 in 10 people are going to stick with Apache becuase they know how to configure the other 9 people are going to go with your web server because its easier to configure than Apache. Not only that, but those 9 people are going to refer their friends. See where im going with this? =)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets stop talking about Apache...

I found nothing wierd in my log.
So how the hell can it say it uploaded 18 million terrabytes on a 1Mbit/s upload line?

Also, the warez is not under the "warez" directory. The only way to access it is trough FTP.

Does Aprelium have any awnser for that?
HIWD
-

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

glyde51 wrote:

Abyss v2 has virtual hosting :D
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
cmxflash
-

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Abyss does, but only in the Pro edition. And i dont think many ppl will pay 59 dollars for that.
aprelium-beta
-

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 9:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Holy shit! What the f-word is this? Reply with quote

cmxflash,

Can you please send your persist.data file and your access.log files to support@aprelium.com . Please compress the files before sending and add a reference to this message in your email.

If it is a problem in Abyss, we'll fix it immediately.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Off Topic Discussions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: