need help with ports

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hypadj
-

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:39 am    Post subject: need help with ports Reply with quote

ok so I'm a complete novice when I type in my ip address I get my sky router admin page I then try forward ports etc but I have no idea how what ports are what start ports and finish ports are I've downloaded some software from portforward.com but can't figure it out I have my own domain name which I have forwarded to my ip address please help I'm completley stuck
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
aprelium-support
-

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 3:00 pm    Post subject: Re: need help with ports Reply with quote

hypadj wrote:
ok so I'm a complete novice when I type in my ip address I get my sky router admin page I then try forward ports etc but I have no idea how what ports are what start ports and finish ports are I've downloaded some software from portforward.com but can't figure it out I have my own domain name which I have forwarded to my ip address please help I'm completley stuck

Novices should seek help in the right places. ;)

For example, if you don't know how to perform port forwarding with your router, check its documentation, ask in the forums of its brand, or contact the technical support of the company which sold it to you.
Gleedaniel13
-

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
For example, if you don't know how to perform port forwarding with your router, check its documentation, ask in the forums of its brand, or contact the technical support of the company which sold it to you

I think contacting the support is the best idea to pursue for. They have a wide knowledge for it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Networking Issues All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: