PHP & GD2 library

View previous topic :: View next topic  
phpwonder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 2:45 am    Post subject: PHP & GD2 library Reply with quote

not working
phpwonder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 2:51 am    Post subject: PHP & GD2 library Reply with quote

Your HTTP Server is great but I think there is a problem with your server on this matter.
I am running on WINMe with PHP4.3, everything working great until I enabled(remove ';' from extension=php_gd2.dll in PHP.INI), it returned error 500 on phpinfo(). So I went to DOS and run PHP.EXE -i, php indicate everything is working great including GD2 library.
Please help me on this. THANKS SO MUCH!!!
phpwonder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 6:08 pm    Post subject: work on Apache Reply with quote

perhaps the above work on Apache!!!
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2003 1:01 am    Post subject: Re: PHP & GD2 library Reply with quote

Error 500 means that PHP was unable to run correctly. It has no relation with the server and Apache or Abyss (or whatever) cannot force PHP to run if you don't configure it right. Please see the extensions section in PHP.ini. Deleting ; in front of the line of php_dg2.dll doesn't mean that everything is fine with your configuration. You should also set corectly extension_dir in php.ini to point to the directory where you have put your php_*.dll files.
phpwonder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2003 3:18 am    Post subject: have to say it's Abyss Server Reply with quote

Thanks for reply! I know that I set up the php correctly and of course the extension too. I did the <?phpinfo()?> but on Abyss it just not working. I went to DOS and do the php.exe -i and PHP seem to work perfectly with all the GD library enabled. I just couldn't wait to get this solved so I installed Apache and every just work like magic!

I still think your Server is a very good server with ease of configuration. I love it if everything working well. I guess the best bet is Apache since most websites are using it. Thanks again for a great free server and support.

I will keep checking back on Abyss often!!!
!Keys
-

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2003 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GD is never working, you should open your php.ini file and look for

;php_gd.dll (or something like that)

then remove the ; in front of that rule. It works then :-)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> PHP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: