bloody silly

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wingchunguy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2002 12:29 am    Post subject: bloody silly Reply with quote

please help.
i have reinstalled abyss and now when accessing server i am having to type /index.htm in the url as it is not finding it, i have index.htm index.html and index.pl in server parameters still no good. i did drag and drop htdocs from the old version could it be this (i've also tried resaving it htm(dont want to change extension cause of links throughout)) PLZ HELP its doing my head in :oops: :oops: :oops:
!Keys
-

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2002 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you got Dir listing on?
Have you read the FAQ?
Do you have your correct ip addy?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2002 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for reply
ive tried with dir listing on and off (off results in 403 forbidden error)
read the faq,trouble shooting guide and this user guide http://www.aprelium.com/data/abyssws-x1-win-doc-html/serveradvanced.html#INDEXFILES
all appears well and as it should be. my ip and dns is fine and site can be accessed fine as long as i type /index.htm on the url, i should and could on the old version access index via url automaticaly ie: www.somewhere.com would automaticaly open www.somewhere.com/index.html have tried reinstalling abyss no joy.....i know its something easy just cant figure it out :oops:
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2002 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wingchunguy wrote:
my ip and dns is fine and site can be accessed fine as long as i type /index.htm on the url, i should and could on the old version access index via url automaticaly ie: www.somewhere.com would automaticaly open www.somewhere.com/index.html have tried reinstalling abyss no joy.....i know its something easy just cant figure it out :oops:

Can you send us your abyss.conf file to support@aprelium.com so that we can check it (please remind us about your case in the mail.) Tell us also what files are in your Documents Path (htdocs/ bu default.) If possible, tell us the file names.
wingchunguy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2002 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

:D :D :D :D FIXED THANKS TO APRELIUM EXELLENT EMAIL SUPPORT :D :D :D USE THIS SERVER :D :D :D
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: