Just Looking For opinions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Angel
-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 2:57 pm    Post subject: Just Looking For opinions Reply with quote

Still working on it but let me know what you think.

http://metalhell.servemp3.com
-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The splash screen is useless, and the icons don't go so well with it anyway. The main site takes eons to load. Nice skin for PHP-Nuke though.
-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 3:03 am    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

iNaNimAtE,

Thanks About the skin. Unfortunalty I'm aware of the speed problem. Its caused by the fact that I'm temporarily stuck on DSL Instead Of Broadband. Hopefully I can get this fixed soon however the speed at which it's fixed depends on the construction workers nearby. They Somehow managed to screw up the cable lines..UGH...Anyway thanks again for the complimant. And Yeah I was wondering about the Front page.

Angel
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Powered by Abyss All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: