MySQL Problem

View previous topic :: View next topic  
animen
-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 3:13 am    Post subject: MySQL Problem Reply with quote

Well I got mysql on my computer and everything but i am having problems starting it can anyone help?
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
p3
-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 4:18 am    Post subject: Re: MySQL Problem Reply with quote

animen wrote:
Well I got mysql on my computer and everything but i am having problems starting it can anyone help?

More info, perhaps? Exact errors returned... why you posted this in the Perl forum...
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
animen
-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well in the mysql tutorial i follwoed it said to go in the mysql/bin folder and click on mysld.exe so i did but it just flashed and ymsql dint come on. im sorry if i posted this in the wrong forum i dint see a mysql forum thogh.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
p3
-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

animen wrote:
well in the mysql tutorial i follwoed it said to go in the mysql/bin folder and click on mysld.exe so i did but it just flashed and ymsql dint come on. im sorry if i posted this in the wrong forum i dint see a mysql forum thogh.

Have you confirmed that it didn't come on, and that its not running in the background? Also, what tutorial are you using.

Oh, and if you read the description for General Questions, you'd see that this post would go there.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Immemiaplaype
-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:10 pm    Post subject: MySQL Problem Reply with quote

Hi,

I am using rails 3 on windows operating system and i have a problem with "bundle install" when i am using mysql2 gem in the gem file. Can anybody help me that how can i install mysql2 adapter in my rails application.Thanks in advance
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail ICQ Number
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Perl All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: