Can I run this on my Dell server with win 2Kserver

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Timidone
-

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 6:38 pm    Post subject: Can I run this on my Dell server with win 2Kserver Reply with quote

Hello People Im REALLY new to this so please bare with me..I owen a Dell Poweredge Server With Windows 2000 server installed.Windows server has me pulling out what little hair I have...This machine also has Windows 2000 Pro on it... Now For My question.. Can I use this Great looking lil server on this machine?? To be Honest With you.. Id have NO PROBLEM Flushing Win2K server out of the machine if thats what it would take ANY info on this would be Great Thank in advance PS. To whom ever designed this server... THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !!!!![/i][/b]
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
nquin321
-

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Abyss Web Server X1 is a multiplatform software designed for Microsoft Windows 95, 98, Millennium Edition (ME), NT 3.51 (and higher), 2000, XP, 2003, MacOS X 10.2 (and higher), Linux 2.0 (and higher), and FreeBSD 4.8 (and higher) systems.

This guide documents the Windows version. Abyss Web Server X1 for Windows minimum requirements are:

An Intel 80386 processor at 33 MHz.

8 Mb of RAM.

A web browser with HTML 4.0 support.

TCP/IP protocol stack installed.

-

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you lol .. your right DUHH!! Ill just run it on the win 2k side.....THANKS AGAIN
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: