404 errors

View previous topic :: View next topic  
spearman
-

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2002 11:37 pm    Post subject: 404 errors Reply with quote

How can i change my 404 redirect page? I am currently moving my site to a better servers and i deleted the site off my comp and want any query of the server *except ones i am using for personal stuff like /graphics/ etc.. to go to the index.html? PLEASE RESPOND SOON!!!!!!!!
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2002 12:46 am    Post subject: Re: 404 errors Reply with quote

spearman wrote:
How can i change my 404 redirect page? I am currently moving my site to a better servers and i deleted the site off my comp and want any query of the server *except ones i am using for personal stuff like /graphics/ etc.. to go to the index.html? PLEASE RESPOND SOON!!!!!!!!

Use the custom error pages and associate error 404 with / . That way, anyone which generates an error is redirected to the main site page.
spearman
-

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2002 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

where.. i dont see it in Advanced ! or that #ErrorPages thing that i saw in an earlier post.. i have Abyss Web Server 1.0.3
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2002 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spearman wrote:
where.. i dont see it in Advanced ! or that #ErrorPages thing that i saw in an earlier post.. i have Abyss Web Server 1.0.3

1.0.3 is an outdated version. Since Abyss Web Server is free, there would be no problem downloading the new version X1 which comes with many new features including the custom error pages.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: