Couple of questions.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DeskHat
-

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 6:17 am    Post subject: Couple of questions. Reply with quote

Howdy All,

I own a Abyss Web Server X2 license for windows and I haven't used it since 2007 and my last download was version 2.5, I have some questions about it.

1. I no longer have access to my old email but I can still log into the customer panel using my name and the license key. Is there anyway to change my primary email since I no longer have access to the old one?

2. Is there a way to get a re-issued license? As said above I no longer have access to the email account because it was hacked and due to the account being hacked someone could be using my license.

3. Since I have a license for X2 for windows, is there a way to pay for the protection extension but for linux? Unfortunately I no longer use windows for my server.

Thank you and hopefully you guys have good news for me soon.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
aprelium-support
-

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 4:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Couple of questions. Reply with quote

DeskHat wrote:
Howdy All,

I own a Abyss Web Server X2 license for windows and I haven't used it since 2007 and my last download was version 2.5, I have some questions about it.

1. I no longer have access to my old email but I can still log into the customer panel using my name and the license key. Is there anyway to change my primary email since I no longer have access to the old one?

2. Is there a way to get a re-issued license? As said above I no longer have access to the email account because it was hacked and due to the account being hacked someone could be using my license.

3. Since I have a license for X2 for windows, is there a way to pay for the protection extension but for linux? Unfortunately I no longer use windows for my server.

Thank you and hopefully you guys have good news for me soon.

Dear DeskHat,

Could you please contact the priority technical support team :
http://www.aprelium.com/support/email/
DeskHat
-

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will do that now.

Thank you.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: