Mysql Help

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cyko

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2002 1:41 am    Post subject: Mysql Help Reply with quote

Hello. just set up abyss. it all works fine except php and mysql. well php it self works find but i still need help with this. anything thing that uses mysqls me thig error.

Warning: Can't create TCP/IP socket (10106) in C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\forums1\lib\database\mysql.php on line 13
A database error has occured.
Could Not Connect To Database

it worked find on apache. dunno. i read a post similar those. and myjoe posted this...

Hi, i am using php 4.2.0, but the problem is the missing SystemRoot path. I fixed the problem by adding the SystemRoot manually (CGI-Environmental variables). It seems apache, iis,... got more predefinied environment variables. Try phpinfo() on apache and on abyss.

i still dont understand how to fix it. =(
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2002 4:32 pm    Post subject: Mysql Help Reply with quote

Cyko wrote:

Hello. just set up abyss. it all works fine except php and mysql. well php it self works find but i still need help with this. anything thing that uses mysqls me thig error.

Warning: Can't create TCP/IP socket (10106) in C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\forums1\lib\database\mysql.php on line 13
A database error has occured.
Could Not Connect To Database

it worked find on apache. dunno. i read a post similar those. and myjoe posted this...

Hi, i am using php 4.2.0, but the problem is the missing SystemRoot path. I fixed the problem by adding the SystemRoot manually (CGI-Environmental variables). It seems apache, iis,... got more predefinied environment variables. Try phpinfo() on apache and on abyss.

i still dont understand how to fix it. =(

To fix this, you should go to the CGI Parameters and add to the CGI Envir. Variables a variable called SystemRoot with the value c:\winnt (your SystemRoot, ask your system to see what is it).
That's it.
TheLinker
-

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2002 10:31 pm    Post subject: ... Reply with quote

Hmm... that also fixed my problem with sending e-mails from PHP... Thanks, guys... :)
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 2:00 am    Post subject: Re: ... Reply with quote

well that didnt help me =(. dangit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: