Small Problem

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SXL WEB
-

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2002 8:19 pm    Post subject: Small Problem Reply with quote

hi i am having a small problem with my windows i gess i think it mite be because of abyss.

every time i open a folder on my hard drive. it addes a filder file in it (HyperText Template)

its giving me a small problem because i am making a new site and when i view them from my computer it makes that same file.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2002 12:27 am    Post subject: Re: Small Problem Reply with quote

SXL WEB wrote:
hi i am having a small problem with my windows i gess i think it mite be because of abyss.

every time i open a folder on my hard drive. it addes a filder file in it (HyperText Template)

its giving me a small problem because i am making a new site and when i view them from my computer it makes that same file.

My God !!! Abyss Web Server is now responsible for everything :D
The folder file you get is a file generated by Windows Explorer. Play sometime with the settings in Tools>Folder options to disable it.
SXL WEB
-

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2002 3:19 am    Post subject: OMG Reply with quote

OMG thank you.

thanks for the help. :D
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: