auto-generated directory index

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lusitano

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2002 2:55 am    Post subject: auto-generated directory index Reply with quote

Congratulations for your GREAT Web server! It's the best simplified web server i've seen!

Now, just one thing: when I get the auto-generated directory index, the font is really smal. Can we change that? I have already version X1, and I was reading a previous message that says that this feature would be on this version, but I can't find a way to change it!

Thank you, and once again.... Nice work!

Lusitano from Portugal
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2002 3:32 pm    Post subject: Re: auto-generated directory index Reply with quote

Lusitano wrote:
Congratulations for your GREAT Web server! It's the best simplified web server i've seen!

Now, just one thing: when I get the auto-generated directory index, the font is really smal. Can we change that? I have already version X1, and I was reading a previous message that says that this feature would be on this version, but I can't find a way to change it!

Thank you, and once again.... Nice work!

Lusitano from Portugal

We apologize but this feature was postponed to the next version. We will provide more parameters to configure the directory listing.
If you wish to be informed when this version will be released for test, please send us an email to beta@aprelium.com and just say "I want to be a beta tester".

Thank you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: