-

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 5:49 am    Post subject: My site Reply with quote

Hello This is my site
I hope you like it.

www.ryansarmy.com

Quote:

"Oh, I see they have the internet on computers now." Homer Simpson
[/b]
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
TRUSTAbyss
-

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your favorite sites should also be aprelium.com , don't you think ? :D
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Shinji_Ikari
-

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am guessing you have not been working with html that long so i think tips are what i can give to you.

1st. White is a bad thing when u got dark colors cause the brightness of it drowns out those colors and makes them appear black on some monitors.

2nd. Frames seem rather bulky and out of place, but also things that are different from the regular and expected look of things is also good. so if you like the look of the frames keep em, personally i think I-frames are a nice little feature that cut down on the work that you have to put into regular frames and are clean.

3rd. i didnt see any moving images on your site so i congraduate you because 25 animated stars can give anyone a headache while they are reading something on your site,

4th. Try to make your images work with your website instead of against it Eg. make you sites images small in bit size but decent quality this way you have a nice load time and good graphics. I suggest you use Gif, or jpg formats for your images.

Well thats all i have to say i rate it 6/10 for your assumed skill level and i suggest you put lots of work into your site since you are probably paying for a domain name and probably wanna make it worth it.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Powered by Abyss All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: