question about Abyss download support

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Off Topic Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chromebuster
-

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:48 pm    Post subject: question about Abyss download support Reply with quote

I was just wondering something. I know that listed in the features of Abyss, it says that it supports partial downloads. Does that mean that if someone were to download a file off the server, then the file would only go a part of the way through? Am I misinterpreting something? Please let me know. Thanks.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
AbyssUnderground
-

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it means that the file can be resumed from where it left off if you use a download manager, but it's not the "normal" way of stating it. Normally it would be stated as "download resuming supported".
chromebuster
-

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh. ... wow! how the heck did I miss that one? Thanks.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Off Topic Discussions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: