Startup

View previous topic :: View next topic  
aakar

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2002 4:24 am    Post subject: Startup Reply with quote

Since I can't get Abyss to run as a service, I downloaded sc.exe and did sc create <name> <binPath> and all it does is popup the sc help commands.. I decided to run it as a scheduled task, but obviously this makes it run in the background.. Is it possible to have this run not just in the background, I mean when I login its in my taskbar?

Thnx
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2002 8:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Startup Reply with quote

aakar wrote:
Since I can't get Abyss to run as a service, I downloaded sc.exe and did sc create <name> <binPath> and all it does is popup the sc help commands.. I decided to run it as a scheduled task, but obviously this makes it run in the background.. Is it possible to have this run not just in the background, I mean when I login its in my taskbar?

Thnx

Our suggestion is to tell sc to run it as a service which can interact with the desktop. This is only a suggestion and it hasn't been already tested.

Your feedback is welcome :D
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: