I have a Trojan Problem !!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lord Nikon
-

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2002 2:43 am    Post subject: I have a Trojan Problem !! Reply with quote

evry time the web server starts dit *.exe starts to and evry time it has a new name ..... that is a trojan if you ask me but wat i don't know is it possible that the web server starts a extra tool ?

on the pic you see wat i mean. background is my Register StartUp Run Folder, in front its my taskmanager. if this is not done by your app i'll format my compuer so please replay soon oky. thx
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2002 11:57 am    Post subject: Re: I have a Trojan Problem !! Reply with quote

Lord Nikon wrote:

evry time the web server starts dit *.exe starts to and evry time it has a new name ..... that is a trojan if you ask me but wat i don't know is it possible that the web server starts a extra tool ?

on the pic you see wat i mean. background is my Register StartUp Run Folder, in front its my taskmanager. if this is not done by your app i'll format my compuer so please replay soon oky. thx

The only executable that comes with Abyss Web Server is abyssws.exe. We do not bundle any trojan or any other junk.
So please check from where did you get that software and we guess easily that you use at least ten or 20 programs on your computer, so why taking Abyss Web Server as the only guilty :(
Lord Nikon
-

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2002 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i do not point "yet", i just ask you guys if it was possible that the server used a ohter program for connecting or watever. so now i know that it is not your app. so thx for the replay, so i wil be formating and reinstall all.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: