CGI and C++

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheLinker
-

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2002 4:42 pm    Post subject: CGI and C++ Reply with quote

Some people still choose C++ as their language when developing CGI programs... even though PHP and Perl has alot of cool built-in features, there are still advantages using C++.

Still there isn't that many websites explaining the use of C++ for CGI programming, but I found some...

My favourite is VBMcgi Home Page. They have a cool CGI library, with alot of examples. If you're into C++ and CGI, you should really check out this one.

Also take a look at GNU cgicc, which is a C++ class library for writing CGI applications. Haven't tried this one, but I hear good things about it.

The CGI Resource Index also have a section dedicated to C and C++ programs and libraries.

If you want to know more about C++, you can go to The C++ resources network. They have good documents and tutorials explaining C++.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2002 3:37 am    Post subject: Re: CGI and C++ Reply with quote

Just an extra link about CGI and C++ from dmoz.org :
http://dmoz.org/Computers/Programming/Languages/C%2B%2B/Runtime_Environments/CGI/?tc=1

This is our modest contribution to TheLinker's post (by the way, thanx for the links TheLinker :wink: ).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> FastCGI/CGI All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: