Can I have abyss add a lgo to a document as its downloaded?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lestat
-

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 7:12 pm    Post subject: Can I have abyss add a lgo to a document as its downloaded? Reply with quote

I only know a little of this, and a little of that.

Can I have my server apply a logo to a word .doc as it is viewed. (the documents will be randomly updated/ deleted)
Back to top View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
rtp3
-

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 1:13 am    Post subject: Re: Can I have abyss add a lgo to a document as its download Reply with quote

lestat wrote:
I only know a little of this, and a little of that.

Can I have my server apply a logo to a word .doc as it is viewed. (the documents will be randomly updated/ deleted)

not while it's being viewed. the user will have to refresh the document, which means that they will have to redownload the updated .doc.
(.doc is not a real-time streaming format)
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
lestat
-

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 2:41 pm    Post subject: Is there a better way? Reply with quote

My file server uploads .docs to my web server. That or .rtf is the only format I can upload it to my server (all of the site is writtin in the little html I know.)

I want to keep the .docs in a format that the user can change the information. Is there something I could use or do with the server to add logos etc. Like maybe a different programming language?

Thanks for your reply!
Back to top View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: