SSL Support?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jonheavey
-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 1:32 am    Post subject: SSL Support? Reply with quote

This is a great product, I have everything functioning, but now I want to implement SSL to provide some secured content. Is there a way to extend the Abyss servers functionality with OpenSSL libraries? Or is there a built in capacity for SSL that I am not seeing?

Thanks for the help,
Jon Heavey :roll:
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
jonheavey
-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 1:36 am    Post subject: No SSL support yet Reply with quote

Just to answer my own question, from the general 'how-to' forum it appears that SSL in not supported with the current release, but is scheduled for future versions (for anyone else who reads my post). Please let me know if you roll out an SSL enabled version!
-Jon
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2003 6:22 pm    Post subject: Re: No SSL support yet Reply with quote

jonheavey wrote:
Just to answer my own question, from the general 'how-to' forum it appears that SSL in not supported with the current release, but is scheduled for future versions (for anyone else who reads my post). Please let me know if you roll out an SSL enabled version!
-Jon

Please visit these forums (let's say once a week) to know when such a version will be available. If you're busy, subscribe to our mailing list (http://www.aprelium.com/mailing.php) and you'll receive a mail as soon as the SSL enabled version is released.
radloffe
-

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 5:47 am    Post subject: NEED THAT SSL PDQ! Reply with quote

8O While tracking down a hacker I discovered he "sniffed" port 9999 and captured my admin panel activity. :!: I closed the port at my router, which is keeping the hacker out, but also kills my ability to remotely administrate the site. I would like to request that a method of enabling SSL support be made available for the admin panel, so I can re-enable the remote administration capabilities w/o security worries.

Thanks, :?
radloffe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Networking Issues All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: