Problem downloading large files.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dusani
-

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:59 pm    Post subject: Problem downloading large files. Reply with quote

First let me say that I am an Abyss newbie. I have setup an X1 server and have resolved the connectivity issues and can get to the server, over port 80, from the www. I have some files that I need to make available for colleauges to download that are fairly large, >100MB each.

I had it working then it just stopped and I can't for the life of me figure out why!

The behavior is strange: the large file will act like it's downloading but it will finish immediately and when I go to the folder that I specified, the file size is 0 bytes. A small file downloads just fine. I have confirmed that my ISP is not blocking any port nor are they throttling my connection.

Any ideas? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Regards, Dusan
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
TRUSTAbyss
-

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure how to fix this problem. This sounds like a possible bug in the software. Send an email to Aprelium and they will respond as soon as possible.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: