Minor update of Abyss Web Server just released (version 2.11.8)
December 12, 2017
Aprelium announces the immediate availability of new releases of both editions of Abyss Web Server for Windows, Mac OS X/macOS, and Linux:
- Abyss Web Server X1 version 2.11.8: Free personal edition. It isn't a trial version or a demo. It is a fully usable personal web server with no limitations, no nag screens, no spyware, and no advertisements.
- Abyss Web Server X2 version 2.11.8: Professional edition priced at US $59.95. It is a professional web server which comes with 1 year of free upgrades and 1 year of priority technical support.
Users of previous versions should upgrade as soon as possible to this new release.
The new version is a maintenance release with the following changes:
- Updated the SSL/TLS engine;
- Updated the user's guide with documentation on newly introduced ASP.NET parameters (Isolated and Preload Subpath);
- Fixed a bug which resulted in truncated console pages when using HTTPS;
- Fixed missing .js files in the Windows edition installer to restore correct menu handling on mobile devices when browsing the console.
For Abyss Web Server X1 Users
Visit Downloads to get the new version of Abyss Web Server. Installation and upgrading instructions are provided on the download page.
For Abyss Web Server X2 Users
Open Abyss Web Server's console, select Help & Support, and click on Check for Updates.