Internation 500 error, Comes up every few hours... (PHP)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Josh-Guest

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2002 6:35 pm    Post subject: Internation 500 error, Comes up every few hours... (PHP) Reply with quote

Every few hours, I get an international server error, using a php portal (Yapp). I dont know if this has todo with teh bandwidth, or just a error with abyss. And is it possible to get rid of this error? Its loosing me alot of hits...
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2002 7:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Internation 500 error, Comes up every few hours... (PHP) Reply with quote

Josh-Guest wrote:
Every few hours, I get an international server error, using a php portal (Yapp). I dont know if this has todo with teh bandwidth, or just a error with abyss. And is it possible to get rid of this error? Its loosing me alot of hits...

Error 500 means that something went wrong with your script. So this is a Yapp bug.
Abyss Web Server has nothing to do with script bugs (it does its job I guess when it gives you error 500. If it was an Abyss bug, it wouldn't even shown that error)
Josh - Guest

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2002 12:47 pm    Post subject: uhh Reply with quote

This is what the owner/creator of Yapp had to say...

Code:
This is actually not a YaPP bug, as something like that would of shown up by now. It may be your server CAUSING the script to execute improperly, but I assure you there's nothing wrong with YaPP.

aprelium
-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2002 4:20 pm    Post subject: Re: uhh Reply with quote

Josh - Guest wrote:
This is what the owner/creator of Yapp had to say...

Code:
This is actually not a YaPP bug, as something like that would of shown up by now. It may be your server CAUSING the script to execute improperly, but I assure you there's nothing wrong with YaPP.

A simple logical proof: Abyss Web Server will continue to run correctly even after your Yapp script gives your error 500. So draw your conclusions.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> PHP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: