never guess what....php!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
zidane133

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2002 7:56 pm    Post subject: never guess what....php! Reply with quote

When i try to access my site it just trys to download "/" i guess it means the index file but this is a very weird bug but i have followed the installation exactly though
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2002 9:16 pm    Post subject: Re: never guess what....php! Reply with quote

zidane133 wrote:
When i try to access my site it just trys to download "/" i guess it means the index file but this is a very weird bug but i have followed the installation exactly though

[Please one post per incident, that's not useful to post 2 times the same thing]
It can't be a bug. It is rather a problem in your configuration. PHP runs on Abyss Web Server without any problem and index.php files run the same.
Please send us your abyss.conf to support@aprelium.com to see what's wrong with it.
zidane133

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2002 10:48 am    Post subject: not my fault i posted 2 times Reply with quote

My browser wouldnt show my first msg so i though id try agen
zidane133

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2002 10:53 am    Post subject: i removed my index file Reply with quote

after i removed it i got the DIR. When i click a html or php file it wont load and say server is busy but if i click bmp file itll load. weird.
zidane133

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2002 11:24 am    Post subject: yay! it working..sorta Reply with quote

i get a weird cgi security msg saying the script cant be run directly
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2002 2:32 pm    Post subject: Re: yay! it working..sorta Reply with quote

zidane133 wrote:
i get a weird cgi security msg saying the script cant be run directly

Your PHP script may have a bug. And the security alert is caused because you haven't correctly entered the CGI Environment variable REDIRECT_STATUS as stated in our PHP installation guidelines.
zidane133

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2002 9:14 pm    Post subject: I fixed it Reply with quote

My problem was in the php.ini file
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> PHP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: