php problem

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheBorg

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2002 10:33 pm    Post subject: php problem Reply with quote

Hello (sory for my englisch)

i have a problem with abyss and php

i have php install (win 98) an will run a php script and becomm a error odbc32.dll not found then have this file from win 2k copy to c:\windows and c:\windows\system then come this error not i becom then HTTP 500 - Interner Serverfehler.

please help me
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2002 2:30 am    Post subject: Re: php problem Reply with quote

TheBorg wrote:
Hello (sory for my englisch)

i have a problem with abyss and php

i have php install (win 98) an will run a php script and becomm a error odbc32.dll not found then have this file from win 2k copy to c:\windows and c:\windows\system then come this error not i becom then HTTP 500 - Interner Serverfehler.

please help me

odbc32.dll is generally part of the Microfost ODBC package and it is not recommended to copy it directly (especially from another version of windows). You should rather install ODBC to solve this problem.
TheLinker
-

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2002 4:57 am    Post subject: Re: ODBC problem Reply with quote

I know that on Windows 98 Second Edition CD, there is a directory called \add-ons\pws\. This is the directory for Microsoft Personal Web Server. Inside this directory there is a file called odbc.cab. This should be the correct version of ODBC for Windows 98.

To extract the files from the CAB file, write the following:

Code:
EXTRACT /L C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM /E D:\add ons\pws\odbc.cab
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
TheBorg

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2002 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THX
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: