CGI Help Using Abyss

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mafiakid

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2002 3:57 pm    Post subject: CGI Help Using Abyss Reply with quote

This to some poeple may sem very easy put what is the ull path to my cgi-bin using Abyss X1 i need this so i can insert a CGI-forum, Also does Abyss support perl.
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2002 6:44 pm    Post subject: Re: CGI Help Using Abyss Reply with quote

Mafiakid wrote:
This to some poeple may sem very easy put what is the ull path to my cgi-bin using Abyss X1 i need this so i can insert a CGI-forum, Also does Abyss support perl.

If it isn't easy, you can read the documentation and the various resources that comes with Abyss Web Server.
Perl is supported. Just take a look on our web pages (http://www.aprelium.com/abyssws ) to know how to add support to it.
The full path for your cgi-bin directory depends on where you installed the software. All you need to do is to open the directory where Abyss was installed and you'll find there a directory named cgi-bin. You can then know what is the full path. For example, if you installed Abyss in c:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server , the cgi-bin full path will be c:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\cgi-bin.
mattp222
-

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:14 pm    Post subject: I am having a similar issue Reply with quote

the cgi-bin folder did not appear in the installed directory with the other folders such as htdocs. I am having severe issues making it store the information made by the form.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: