Windows php and fastcgi problem

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Z.K.
-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:50 am    Post subject: Windows php and fastcgi problem Reply with quote

I tried setting up php using the preconfigured package and using fastcgi, but I am unable to get it to work. The web browser just sits there forever and there does not appear to be any errors in the log file. I had to change it to CGI/ISAPI before it will php will work. How do I get fast cgi to work? I am using Windows XP Pro and the instructions say it should work.
-

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you configured PHP, did you select Type for Standard under Interpreters - Add?
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
aprelium-support
-

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:31 am    Post subject: Re: Windows php and fastcgi problem Reply with quote

Z.K. wrote:
I tried setting up php using the preconfigured package and using fastcgi, but I am unable to get it to work. The web browser just sits there forever and there does not appear to be any errors in the log file. I had to change it to CGI/ISAPI before it will php will work. How do I get fast cgi to work? I am using Windows XP Pro and the instructions say it should work.

Could you please provide us with more information about your PHP version, Abyss Web Server version and your scripts ?

Is this simple script working ?
Code:
<?php phpinfo(); ?>

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> FastCGI/CGI All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: