A ton of free php scripts for you guys

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kent.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2003 4:41 am    Post subject: A ton of free php scripts for you guys Reply with quote

Visit my website for all the free php downloads you an handle ;)
http://16.sytes.net/php-clone/

Kent.
Bluedog
-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2003 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice. I suggest you add some sort of description with each link, else people don't know what exactly they are downloading :D Perhaps you could link to a more details page, and have a dl link there.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Kent.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2003 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The main page is just info of what I have personally downloaded in the last week, for what your talking about go to the PHP RESOURCES LINK AT THE TOP OF THE MAIN PAGE... most of what I use for my site is posted there with full details and where to get them at.

http://16.sytes.net/php-clone
Kent.
Kent.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2003 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a domain name for the website now,

http://menaceproductions.net - GOT PHP?

Kent.
DLashley
-

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2003 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DUDE, you have contributed a lot of help to this forum (which I am EXTREMELY grateful for), but puh-leeze warn us when the site you are sending us to has adult content, ok?

I was visiting sites that are Abyss-powered with my 11-yr old nephew looking over my shoulder, and I clicked on your link. 8O :lol:
-

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2003 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kent, do you have any plans to put your site online again?

DLashley, If he (or She) has the net, it wont be anything they havn't seen before :D
Kent
-

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2003 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sorry for the issue of the adult content , somehow when I pulled my site down another client on my server was mixed up with my domains dns for menaceproductions.net. I am not sure as to when I will put it back online, there really wasnt a whole lot of people into what I was doing there as far as collecting all those great snippets and free php scripts for hours days and weeks on end. Please if you guys need a solid php website for your php needs I need at least 50 people to tell me to put it back up.

Kent.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
1magine
-

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2003 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well here's 1
xr471
-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2003 1:14 am    Post subject: Put it back up Reply with quote

2 :lol:
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
skylark
-

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2003 5:26 am    Post subject: Another one Reply with quote

I also would like for you to put your site back up. Asking for 50 people to leave a post here is asking alot considering there are alot of posts to go through to find things and help...I ran across this one and would love to have your page back up. I went to your site before you bought that domain name, dude, you rock...we just need to work on getting you more publicity for your site cause you had alot to offer. I for one would place a link to your site from all 4 of mine if you put it back up. Hey leave me a message if you decide to put it back up and I will hold to my word.

Peace
Sky
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
StyX^^
-

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2003 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

put it back up PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:?:
LordZero
-

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Am I the fourth or fifth to ask for it back up? I dunno but I do know that decent php script sites are very hard to find. I know very few of them. And I'm sure that I know of at least 10 or so other people (Who are undoubtedly too lazy to join just to post here) that would love for a decent php scripts site... There's so many of those crap ones out there that its often times hard to find the hard ones, and sometimes when you do you mistake it for a bad one. Anyways, you should put it up and I'm sure in time it would come to be reginized as a good site. And remember, popularity takes time, sometimes ALOT longer than it ought to. Although it is highly annoying when your site doesn't get the hits/popularity it should...

Anyways, yes, get it back up, plz... :D
Back to top View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
hiroshi
-

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 5:55 am    Post subject: I read about... Reply with quote

Bluedog wrote:
nice. I suggest you add some sort of description with each link, else people don't know what exactly they are downloading :D Perhaps you could link to a more details page, and have a dl link there.

Hello... I read about you having a way of hosting 2 or 3 website addresses with the same server... may you please help me to solve this matter? 8O
vbgunz
-

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 7:47 am    Post subject: Re: I read about... Reply with quote

hiroshi wrote:
Bluedog wrote:

Hello... I read about you having a way of hosting 2 or 3 website addresses with the same server... may you please help me to solve this matter? 8O
Hiroshi Bluedogs guide on addressing your server is located at the following http://www.aprelium.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1081. Good luck :)
wayne475
-

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK I think I am the 50th person, no no I know I am so you may put it back up now, THANKS!!!!!
olly86
-

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2003 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

put it back :D
Kent
-

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2003 3:12 pm    Post subject: OK Reply with quote

Until I redo the site layout....
here is a temporary gallery of all the scripts residing on my server

mind you there are no descriptions for them yet but some are pretty self explanitory as to what its use is for........

http://16.sytes.net/php-scripts/

Kent.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> PHP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: