one file which depending on URL pulls back a certain graphic

View previous topic :: View next topic  
vbgunz
-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 10:53 am    Post subject: one file which depending on URL pulls back a certain graphic Reply with quote

This might be slightly off topic, I apologize but would like to get some much needed help from a php geek if possible...

Heres my scenario:
I have only one file in which to inject a graphical navigational element. This one file can call up to 6 different pages to appear within it. I am trying to *change* the graphics accordingly *depending* on the *current URL*.

Heres a small example:
I will only reveal two elements to help shorten this. Theirs two links (stats - calendar) If someone clicks on stats the stats graphic on the navigation will light up and come to the front when the new page loads... If while on the stats page you click on the Calendar link the stats link will darken, fall to the back and the Calendar graphic will lighten up and come to the front when the new page loads...

A Possible Solution
I am thinking since I can only modify one page a php script can easily handle this... Infact it has to be done only in php since the file is a php file... I am also thinking the easiest way to get the graphics to change is to check the most obvious change on the page = the URL...

MISC
The graphics are static which means they do not have to change on rollover. Just have to change accordingly when the new page loads...

Can anyone help me on this? Thanks for any feedback :)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> PHP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: