PHP-Nuke Not Working

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kyleva2204
-

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 1:24 pm    Post subject: PHP-Nuke Not Working Reply with quote

Hello,

Yes this is another PHP-Nuke problem.

okay i installed php-nuke and mysql. I know that mysql works because i have PHPmyadmin working on it. I installed all the tables for PHP-Nuke and i get tons of error but just a little bit of the content works. Here are the errors:
Code:

Notice: import_request_variables() [function.import-request-variables]: No prefix specified - possible security hazard in C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\mainfile.php on line 23

Notice: Constant _YOUHAVE already defined in C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\language\lang-english.php on line 158

Notice: Undefined index: 2 in C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\mainfile.php on line 123

Notice: Undefined variable: modpath in C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\modules.php on line 33

Notice: Use of undefined constant admin - assumed 'admin' in C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\mainfile.php on line 82

Notice: Constant _DATE already defined in C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\modules\Downloads\language\lang-english.php on line 87

Notice: Undefined variable: sitename in C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\modules\Downloads\language\lang-english.php on line 163

Notice: Undefined variable: anonwaitdays in C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\modules\Downloads\language\lang-english.php on line 192

Notice: Undefined variable: outsidewaitdays in C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\modules\Downloads\language\lang-english.php on line 196

Notice: Undefined variable: d_op in C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\modules\Downloads\index.php on line 2176

Notice: Undefined variable: PHP_SELF in C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\header.php on line 15

Notice: Undefined index: 1 in C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\mainfile.php on line 401

Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\mainfile.php on line 403

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\mainfile.php on line 296

Notice: Undefined index: 2 in C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\mainfile.php on line 123

Notice: Undefined variable: PHP_SELF in C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\includes\meta.php on line 15

Notice: Undefined variable: PHP_SELF in C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\includes\javascript.php on line 15

Notice: Undefined variable: op in C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\banners.php on line 323

Notice: Undefined index: 1 in C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\mainfile.php on line 102

Thats just the top theres more in the menus and such. What is going wrong?
Back to top View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
vbgunz
-

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you using the php-recommended or the php-dist file? What version of php are you using? php-nuke has its own forums for questions in regards to php-nuke. You can definately get your problem solved quicker their.

Within your php.ini is register_globals = on OR off?

php-nuke, works on Abyss, I've tried all the nukes without a hitch and Abyss works great with them... My only suggestion is to redo it all and be double careful on your progress this time...

These forums are mainly for Abyss related problems and etc, Use the php-nuke forums and you'll get your answer much quicker than here. Good luck, let us know if you get it solved :)
Kyleva2204
-

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vbgunz wrote:
Are you using the php-recommended or the php-dist file? What version of php are you using? php-nuke has its own forums for questions in regards to php-nuke. You can definately get your problem solved quicker their.

Within your php.ini is register_globals = on OR off?

php-nuke, works on Abyss, I've tried all the nukes without a hitch and Abyss works great with them... My only suggestion is to redo it all and be double careful on your progress this time...

These forums are mainly for Abyss related problems and etc, Use the php-nuke forums and you'll get your answer much quicker than here. Good luck, let us know if you get it solved :)
it is off.
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kyleva2204 wrote:
it is off.

So set it to on in order to have your script work.
Kyleva2204
-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aprelium wrote:
Kyleva2204 wrote:
it is off.

So set it to on in order to have your script work.

Hello, the top error is gone but now im reciveing these errors:
Code:

Notice: Constant _YOUHAVE already defined in C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\phpsite\language\lang-english.php on line 158

Notice: Undefined variable: file in C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\phpsite\index.php on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: 2 in C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\phpsite\mainfile.php on line 123

Notice: Undefined variable: modpath in C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\phpsite\index.php on line 49

Notice: Use of undefined constant admin - assumed 'admin' in C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\phpsite\mainfile.php on line 82

Notice: Constant _ADD already defined in C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\phpsite\modules\News\language\lang-english.php on line 91

Notice: Undefined variable: op in C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\phpsite\modules\News\index.php on line 168

Notice: Undefined variable: new_topic in C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\phpsite\modules\News\index.php on line 171

Notice: Undefined variable: PHP_SELF in C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\phpsite\header.php on line 15

Notice: Undefined index: 1 in C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\phpsite\mainfile.php on line 401

Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\phpsite\mainfile.php on line 403

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\phpsite\mainfile.php on line 296

Notice: Undefined index: 2 in C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\phpsite\mainfile.php on line 123

Notice: Undefined variable: PHP_SELF in C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\phpsite\includes\meta.php on line 15

Notice: Undefined variable: PHP_SELF in C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\phpsite\includes\javascript.php on line 15

Notice: Undefined variable: op in C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\phpsite\banners.php on line 323

Notice: Undefined index: 1 in C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\phpsite\mainfile.php on line 102

why the heck am i having these problems!?!?!
vbgunz
-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

None of the above problems have anything to do with Abyss. You must take this problem and question to php-nuke for a definitive answer. In the end it could be just one tiny mess up which causes all of the errors.

You're best bet is to ask the php-nuke community and or try another fresh install being now you have register_globals = on

If in the end you're simply curious as if can Abyss handle php-nuke the answer is Abyss can handle just about any nuke you throw at it. Errors can lie in your copy or even within your php.ini settings.

Go to http://www.phpnuke.org/ and download the latest copy and make sure to also ask your question on thier forums or mailing list. Good luck :)
Dave
-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks vbgunz, was about to say the same thing myself, aprelium did not create PHP-Nuke, this forum is for PHP compatibility problems, or so I believe. This is a problem with either PHP-Nuke or your PHP-Distribution, I have PHP-Nuke working fine on my test machine, amongst other things. So I suggest you read over the PHP distribution documentation and consult the PHP development team ir required.
Kyleva2204
-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 11:20 pm    Post subject: got it! Reply with quote

Hello,

Thanks for you help. I didint get much help from the main site so I just took a blind guess. I turned the errors off :wink: when ever I recive a problem I dunno about Ill turn them back on but either way it worked with the errors. LOL :lol:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> PHP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: